Question: One Day/ Non-members fees for SACC Fest?

  • sullivan.tim19
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 16, 2013
      Greetings Everyone!
      I am in the process of sending information off to AAA so we can begin registering for SACC Fest 2013. Do any past presidents, or anyone else for that matter, know what our procedure has been for non AAA members (cost wise)? How about those who wish to attend for part of the conference, but not all? I know of many non AAA members and some others in the region who are interested in either/both of these options. The basic fee for the early (March 1) registration will remain the same: $275. We now have our own page for SACC registration at the hotel:
      http://embassysuites.hilton.com/en/es/groups/personalized/A/AUSESES-SAC-20130405/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG
      Group Name: SACC Annual Meeting
      Group Code: SAC
      Check-in: 05-APR-2013
      Check-out: 17-APR-2013
      Hotel Name: Embassy Suites Austin - Arboretum
      Hotel Address: 9505 Stonelake Boulevard
      Austin, Texas
      78759
      Phone Number: 512-372-8771
      Cheers!
      Tim
    • Gilliland, Mary
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 16, 2013
        I remember a price for non members and another for 1 day only including the field trip only. But I don't remember the exact amounts. In Tucson we also had a one day student price that was quite inexpensive. We have talked about a local price but I don't think we have done that-- maybe a good idea? (Mel was Treasurer & maybe remembers?)

        Mary Kay Gilliland
        Pima Community College

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 17, 2013
          Tim, the website doesn't have info. on the conference or call for papers. Ann

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 22, 2013
            Here is the breakdown for the Omaha meeting. I can send you the document for 2012 if you want it.

            AAA Members/current SACC Notes Subscriber:
            ć Full Conference Registration Fee by 3/1/11 $275.00 _____
            ć Full Conference Registration Fee after 3/1/11 $300.00 _____

            Non-AAA Members (includes a one year subscription to SACC Notes):
            ć Full Conference Registration Fee by 3/1/11 $300.00 _____
            ć Full Conference Registration Fee after 3/1/11 $325.00 _____

            Companion/dependent $250.00 _____
            (Must accompany a registered participant. Includes program, meals, and tours Thursday through Saturday)

            Name of person accompanying _________________________________________________________

            Student (prior to 3/1/11) $150.00 _____
            Student (after 3/1/11) $175.00 _____

            Daily Registration fees (does not include Wednesday reception or SACC Notes subscription)
            Thursday Friday Saturday
            Member/Subscriber $125 $125 $125 _______

            Non-member/non-subscriber $150 $150 $150 _______

            Companion/Dependent $125 $125 $125 _______

            Student $75 $75 $75 _______

            Autumn

            --- In SACC-L@yahoogroups.com, "Kaupp, Ann" wrote:

            > Tim, the website doesn't have info. on the conference or call for papers. Ann

          • Tim Sullivan
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 23, 2013
              Thank you Autumn. This helps!
              Tim

              Timothy L. Sullivan, Ph.D.
              Professor of Anthropology
              Richland College
              12800 Abrams Rd.
              Dallas, TX 75243

              972-238-6959
              tsullivan@...>>> autumn_treasurer <akcahoon@...> 1/22/2013 10:55 PM >>>

              Here is the breakdown for the Omaha meeting. I can send you the document for 2012 if you want it.

              AAA Members/current SACC Notes Subscriber:
              ć Full Conference Registration Fee by 3/1/11 $275.00 _____
              ć Full Conference Registration Fee after 3/1/11 $300.00 _____

              Non-AAA Members (includes a one year subscription to SACC Notes):
              ć Full Conference Registration Fee by 3/1/11 $300.00 _____
              ć Full Conference Registration Fee after 3/1/11 $325.00 _____

              Companion/dependent $250.00 _____
              (Must accompany a registered participant. Includes program, meals, and tours Thursday through Saturday)

              Name of person accompanying _________________________________________________________

              Student (prior to 3/1/11) $150.00 _____
              Student (after 3/1/11) $175.00 _____

              Daily Registration fees (does not include Wednesday reception or SACC Notes subscription)
              Thursday Friday Saturday
              Member/Subscriber $125 $125 $125 _______

              Non-member/non-subscriber $150 $150 $150 _______

              Companion/Dependent $125 $125 $125 _______

              Student $75 $75 $75 _______

              Autumn

              --- In SACC-L@yahoogroups.com, "Kaupp, Ann" wrote:

              > Tim, the website doesn't have info. on the conference or call for papers. Ann

            • Linda Light
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 7, 2013
                Tim,
                I'm a little confused. I've made flight and hotel reservations, but I still don't see how to actually register for the conference. Am I missing something?
                Linfa Light

                ________________________________
                mailto:tsullivan%40dcccd.edu>>> autumn_treasurer mailto:akcahoon%40msn.com> 1/22/2013 10:55 PM >>>

                Here is the breakdown for the Omaha meeting. I can send you the document for 2012 if you want it.

                AAA Members/current SACC Notes Subscriber:
                á Full Conference Registration Fee by 3/1/11 $275.00 _____
                á Full Conference Registration Fee after 3/1/11 $300.00 _____

                Non-AAA Members (includes a one year subscription to SACC Notes):
                á Full Conference Registration Fee by 3/1/11 $300.00 _____
                á Full Conference Registration Fee after 3/1/11 $325.00 _____

                --- In mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com, "Kaupp, Ann" wrote:

                > Tim, the website doesn't have info. on the conference or call for papers. Ann

              • Tim Sullivan
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 7, 2013
                  Linda:
                  You are not missing something. There has been lots of back and forth
                  getting the registration form revised to allow for some new changes.
                  Just received an email from Carla Fernandez this afternoon that things
                  are finally getting established between SACC and AAA. Just forwarded
                  information on to Autuman to help get things up on our own site within
                  the next day or so. Sorry for the delays
                  Tim
                  Timothy L. Sullivan, Ph.D.
                  Professor of Anthropology
                  Richland College