Re: [SACC-L] FW: SACC - April 2013

  • Linda Light
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 16, 2013
      Dianne, Tim and all,
      I contacted Austin Arboretum Embassy Suites to reserve a room for the conference but was told they had not as yet been contacted for the conference. Is this the wrong one? I think there might be another one in Austin, but since the address you sent didn't work, I used one that Lloyd gave me, which turned up this one. I also don't see the meeting posted on the web site yet either. Is it too early to make arrangements?