Re: [SACC-L] Chicago 2013 AAA - Public Schools Outreach Initiative

  • Andrew Petto
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2013
      Laura:

      We have an outreach program that focuses on human anatomy, biomechanics,
      evolution, and forensics. We are mostly in Wisconsin now, but have one
      school in Illinois in our "Anatomy Academy". Would love to connect with
      Chicago, and I have a colleague at Northwestern who is in Science
      Education there and one at the veterinary school nearby (and both former
      students and employees, both with MAs in anthro), and I could contact them.

      Let me know.

      Anj

      --

      Andrew J Petto, PhD