Re: [SACC-L] FW: SACC - April 2013

  • Linda Light
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 11, 2013
      Thanks, Lloyd, it worked perfectly!
      Linda

      ________________________________
      From: Lloyd Miller <lloyd.miller@...>
      To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 10:47 AM
      Subject: Re: [SACC-L] FW: SACC - April 2013

      Linda,
      Try this. It's long but it should work.
      Lloyd

      http://www.hotelsone.com/austin-hotels-us/embassy-suites-austin-arboretum.html?as=g&aid=9368162078&dsti=138632&dstt=8&label=ggehoeu-bh138632&akw=embassy+suites+arboretum+austin&asrc=Search&ast=&gclid=CJnH-Kvu1rQCFY1DMgodQVIAog

    • Linda Light
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 16, 2013
        Dianne, Tim and all,
        I contacted Austin Arboretum Embassy Suites to reserve a room for the conference but was told they had not as yet been contacted for the conference. Is this the wrong one? I think there might be another one in Austin, but since the address you sent didn't work, I used one that Lloyd gave me, which turned up this one. I also don't see the meeting posted on the web site yet either. Is it too early to make arrangements?
        Lind