Re: [SACC-L] FW: SACC - April 2013

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 10, 2013
      Linda,
      Try this. It's long but it should work.
      Lloyd

      http://www.hotelsone.com/austin-hotels-us/embassy-suites-austin-arboretum.html?as=g&aid=9368162078&dsti=138632&dstt=8&label=ggehoeu-bh138632&akw=embassy+suites+arboretum+austin&asrc=Search&ast=&gclid=CJnH-Kvu1rQCFY1DMgodQVIAog

    • Linda Light
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 11, 2013
        Thanks, Lloyd, it worked perfectly!
        Linda

        ________________________________
        http://www.hotelsone.com/austin-hotels-us/embassy-suites-austin-arboretum.html?as=g&aid=9368162078&dsti=138632&dstt=8&label=ggehoeu-bh138632&akw=embassy+suites+arboretum+austin&asrc=Search&ast=&gclid=CJnH-Kvu1rQCFY1DMgodQVIAog

        On Jan 10, 2013, at 11:12 AM, Linda Light wrote:

        > Dianne,
        > I can't get the Embassy Suites website to come up. Is there something wrong with the address?
        > Linda

      • Linda Light
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 16, 2013
          Dianne, Tim and all,
          I contacted Austin Arboretum Embassy Suites to reserve a room for the conference but was told they had not as yet been contacted for the conference. Is this the wrong one? I think there might be another one in Austin, but since the address you sent didn't work, I used one that Lloyd gave me, which turned up this one. I also don't see the meeting posted on the web site yet either. Is it too early to make arrangements?
          Lind