RE: [SACC-L] Items from the Executive Board Meeting, SF Nov 2012

  • Ariyaratne, Ari
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2013
      Congratulations Laura for your new position. Congrats to Tim, our new President as well. For all of our SACC family, a Happy New Year!

      Ari

      Ari Ariyaratne, Ph. D.
      Adjunct Faculty of Anthropology
      Social and Behavioral Sciences Sub Division
      ariyarat@...<mailto:ariyarat@...>

      College of DuPage
      425 Fawell Blvd.
      Glen Ellyn, Illinois 60137