FW: AIA Centimeter Scales

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2000
      FW: AIA Centimeter Scales

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Ron Fellows [mailto:rfellows@...]
      Sent: Monday, November 20, 2000 12:51 PM
      To: ANTHRO-L@...
      Subject: AIA Centimeter Scales

      Greetings all:

      A note from The Archaeological Institute of America, San Diego Society.
      We will be in Egypt from Nov. 26 - Dec. 9th, so please send your orders
      for the Centimeter Scales for delivery after Dec. 9th.  See the scales
      at http://www.theglyph.com/scales   We will also be exhibiting in BOOTH
      #22 at the AIA National Meeting in San Diego, Jan. 3-6, 2001 so you can
      pick up your scales then.

      Our tour of Egypt has been so well received that we will repeat it Feb.
      17 - March 3rd.  See the itinerary at  http://www.AncientEmpires.org
      and join this tour that is "the stuff of dreams."  Only a few spots
      left.

      Ron Fellows, CM, Editor, The Glyph
      Exec. Vice President, AIA San Diego