RE: [SACC-L] Article on "entitlement" - academic style - worth reading (trying again)

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2012
      Sounds interesting, Ann, but as you noticed, I think, the link is deleted by
      yahoogroups. Could you give us the exact title of the article? A google
      search on the title (if done in quotes) should solve the problem. I may have
      found the journal online (is it the international one from the UK?), but I
      can't find the article.

      Deborah