[SACC-L] Article on "entitlement" - academic style - worth reading (trying again)

  • Ann Bragdon
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2012
      Article speaks to issues of education today, despite appearing in a
      "Pharmacy Education Journal" .. fyi.

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 2012
        Sounds interesting, Ann, but as you noticed, I think, the link is deleted by
        yahoogroups. Could you give us the exact title of the article? A google
        search on the title (if done in quotes) should solve the problem. I may have
        found the journal online (is it the international one from the UK?), but I
        can't find the article.

        Deborah