Vote on merger with Society for Economic Anthro

  • lauratgonzalez
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2012
      Your participation needed - very brief and easy!

      At the AAA meetings, I attended an administrative session at which the speakers discussed the proposed merger of the Society for Economic Anthropology into AAA. Everyone at AAA and SEA are in favor of the merger, they just need a vote by members for the merge to occur.

      Please take 23 seconds, and visit the AAA site at www.aaanet.org. Log in and click on the big box that says "VOTE."

      If we do not get enough people to vote, the merger will not pass and SEA will have to do this all over again next year. :(

      Thank you!

      Laura