Fwd: employment opportunity-Northern Virginia Community College

  • Dorothy Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2012
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Pamela Canady <pbcanady@...>
      Date: Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:44 AM
      Subject: Fwd: employment opportunity-Northern Virginia Community College
      To: Arthur Murphy <admurphy@...>, Charles Egeland <cpegelan@...>,
      Donna Nash <djnash@...>, Dorothy Davis <ddbruner@...>, Linda
      Stine <lfstine@...>, Susan Andreatta <s_andrea@...>, Ayla Samli <
      aylasamli@...>, Joel Gunn <jdgunn@...>, Eric Jones <
      ecojones@...>, David Leone <dvleone@...>

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Courtney Dowdall <cdowdall@...>
      Date: Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:01 AM
      To: Courtney Dowdall <cdowdall@...>

      Dear Members, ****

      ** **

      Please find below an announcement for an employment opportunity with
      Northern Virginia Community College. ****

      ** **

      Thank you, ****

      Courtney****

      ** **

      ** **

      ** **

      ** **

      I am reaching out to request assistance with potential adjunct teaching
      opportunities in Anthropology for Northern Virginia Community College. We
      are hoping to locate potential instructors who are credentialed with 18
      graduate credit hours in Anthropology to teach our students online. ****

      ** **

      · Northern Virginia Community College offers the instructor
      complete training on teaching online and Blackboard, the course platform. **
      **

      · Dedicated technical support is available for all questions and
      for installing software on a personal laptop.****

      · Previously design course templates are provided along with a
      staff of instructional designers available to assist in working with course
      content.****

      · Personal support for any question is available through our
      dedicated faculty support services. ****

      ** **

      Additionally, substantial resources have been invested in our online
      learning program over the past five years pushing our 30 year program well
      into the 21st century digital age.****

      ** **

      We would be so appreciative if you would please share this request with
      anyone you consider a possible candidate or refer potential candidates so I
      can pursue the opportunity.****

      ** **

      Thank you for taking the time to review the request. ****

      ** **