Re: [SACC-L] Re: Recommendation for Conservative Anthropology Universities?

  • Carol Hayman
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 25, 2012
      Dear Mark,
      Thanks for your input! I am glad to get a different perspective. I was
      thinking he wanted to find a school that wouldn't be teaching his daughter
      evolution. Now that everyone is required to put syllabi on the web, he can
      do the research to find that out. I mentioned that there will be a certain
      similarity in all college anthropology courses because they have to follow
      legislative and accrediting guidelines. I also mentioned that a lot of
      colleges have only one anthropology course, like Texas Lutheran in Seguin,
      where I also taught and that I don't know of an "Anthropology College".
      Thank you for saying such nice things about Austin!
      Carol