Contemporary Trash

  • Bob Muckle
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2012
      My November column for the on-line 'Anthropology News' is on contemporary American trash, garbage, rubbish, etc., with a particular focus on how archaeologists can become involved with helping reduce and manage the waste stream. It includes a couple of very short videos on students sorting through trash at Capilano.

      If this sort of thing interests you, take a look http://www.anthropology-news.org/index.php/2012/11/16/the-most-wasteful-people-anywhere-anytime-and-archaeology/