Post-Roman British archaeology

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2012
      Hello, SACC'ers,

      In case anyone is interested, the following is in regard to my high school
      and general public reference book to be published under the Greenwood
      imprint of ABC-Clio Publishers in 2014 (a long wait, I know). The manuscript
      is now out of my hands.

      An advance article on my book, Daily Life in Arthurian Britain, now appears
      on the Ultimate History Project website:

      http://www.ultimatehistoryproject.com/usurpers-and-tyrants.html

      Check it out now if you are interested because it will soon go behind a
      subscription pay wall.

      Daily Life in Arthurian Britain is scheduled for release on 4/30/2014.

      Thanks,

      Deborah