more books for college libraries

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2012
      The Anthropological Society of Washington
      Title

      Year

      Anthropological Archaeology in the Americas

      1968

      Anthropological Careers: Perspectives on Research, Employment, and Training

      1981

      Anthropology and Human Behavior

      1971

      Anthropology and Society

      1975

      Evolution and Anthropology: A Centennial Appraisal

      1959

      Kinship Studies in the Morgan Centennial Year

      1972

      Language in a Social Setting

      1974

      Pre-Llano Cultures of the Americas: Paradoxes and Possibilities

      1979

      Studies in Human Ecology

      1971

      Also available: 4 copies of
      Guide to the National Anthropological Archives, Smithsonian Institution / / James R. Glenn.

      [Washington, D.C.] : National Anthropological Archives, 1992.

      The Smithsonian Journal of History:
      Vol. 1 No. 3
      Summer 1966, Summer 1967, Fall 1967, Winter 1967-1968, Winter 1968-1969

      Dear SACCers,

      Please pass on the message below to your college library. Our

      librarian's email address is

      dittemorem@...<mailto:dittemorem@...<mailto:dittemorem@...%3cmailto:dittemorem@...>>

      Best,

      Ann

      Attached are two lists of publications in anthropology. We have a back

      log for which we are trying to find good library homes.

      If your library is interested in any of these titles, please ask a

      librarian to send us his/her requests and address. We will mail for

      free as long as supplies last. If your library is asking for second

      copies, let us know so we can distribute the "first copies" first.

      Thank you!!

      Maggie Dittemore

      Anthropology Library

      Smithsonian Institution