RE: [SACC-L] Free to good library homes - Anthropology publications

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2012
      I forgot that SACC-L doesn't accept attachments. I will send the two lists in separate emails:

      Smithsonian Contributions to Anthropology:

      Vol. 2(1) Early Skeletons from Tranquillity, California
      J. Lawrence Angel
      1-19 pages, 1-4 plates, 3 tables, 1966
      Vol. 2 (2) New Zealand Artifacts from the United States "Transit of Venus Expedition," 1874-1875
      Ian W. Keyes
      21-27 pages, 5-8 plates, 1967
      Vol. 2 (3) Muskogean Charm Songs Among the Oklahoma Cherokees
      Jack Frederick Kilpatrick and Anna Gritts Kilpatrick
      29-40 pages, 10 figures, 1967
      Vol. 2 (4) Land Tenure of the Rainy Lake Chippewa at the Beginning of the 19th Century
      Harold Hickerson
      41-63 pages, 1 map, 1967
      Vol. 2 (5) Notes on the History and Material Culture of the Tonkawa Indians
      William K. Jones
      65-81 pages, 19 figures, 3 maps, 1969
      Vol. 2 (6) Notebook of a Cherokee Shaman
      Jack Frederick Kilpatrick and Anna Gritts Kilpatrick
      83-125 pages, 1970
      Vol. 3 Early Cultures and Human Ecology in South Coastal Guatemala
      Michael D. Coe and Kent V. Flannery
      136 pages, 50 figures, 2-32 plates,
      1967
      Vol. 4 Seneca Morphology and Dictionary
      Wallace L. Chafe
      126 pages, 1967
      Vol. 5 The Artist of "Isleta Paintings" in Pueblo Society
      Ester S. Goldfrank
      227 pages, 3 figures, 1967

      Vol. 7 (1) Under Mount Saint Elias: The History and Culture of the Yakutat Tlingit: Part One
      Frederica de Laguna
      1395 pages, 1972
      Vol. 7 (2) Under Mount Saint Elias: The History and Culture of the Yakutat Tlingit: Part Two
      Frederica de Laguna
      1395 pages, 1972
      Vol. 7 (3) Under Mount Saint Elias: The History and Culture of the Yakutat Tlingit: Part Three
      Frederica de Laguna
      1395 pages, 1972
      Vol. 8 Cultural Chronology of the Gulf of Chiriquí, Panama
      Olga Linares de Sapir
      119 pages, 55 figures, 20 plates,
      1968
      Vol. 9 Navajo Political Process
      Aubrey W. Williams, Jr.
      75 pages, 1 figure, 10 plates, 6 maps,
      1970
      Vol. 10 The Native Polity of Ponape
      Saul H. Riesenberg
      115 pages, 4 figures, 12 plates,
      1968
      Vol. 12 An Archeological Survey of Southwest Virginia
      C. G. Holland
      194 pages, 43 figures, 28 plates, 9 tables
      1970
      Vol. 14 Anthropology of the Numa: John Wesley Powell's Manuscripts on the Numic Peoples of Western North America, 1868-1880
      Don D. Fowler and Catherine S. Fowler, editors
      307 pages, 36 figures, 9 maps, 1 table
      1971
      Vol. 15 Biesterfeldt: A Post-Contact Coalescent Site on the Northeastern Plains
      W. Raymond Wood
      109 pages, 16 figures, 20 plates, 9 tables
      1971
      Vol. 16 Environmental Archeology and Cultural Systems in Hamilton Inlet, Labrador: A Survey of the Central Labrador Coast from 3000 B.C. to the Present
      William W. Fitzhugh
      299 pages, 80 figures, 87 plates, 30 tables
      1972
      Vol. 17 The Long Sword and Scabbard Slide in Asia
      William Trousdale
      332 pages, 100 figures, 24 plates, 5 tables
      1975
      Vol. 18 Reconstruction of Demographic Profiles from Ossuary Skeletal Samples: A Case Study from the Tidewater Potomac
      Douglas H. Ubelaker
      79 pages, 27 figures, 45 tables
      1974
      Vol. 19 The Great Tzotzil Dictionary of San Lorenzo Zinacantán
      Robert M. Laughlin
      598 pages, 5 figures, 5 maps, 6 tables
      1975
      Vol. 20 The Walakpa Site, Alaska: Its Place in the Birnirk and Thule Cultures
      Dennis J. Stanford
      226 pages, 29 figures, 119 plates, 10 tables
      1976
      Vol. 21 Traditional Pottery Techniques of Pakistan: Field and Laboratory Studies
      Owen S. Rye and Clifford Evans
      283 pages, 38 figures, 82 plates, 15 tables
      1976
      Vol. 22 Of Wonders Wild and New: Dreams from Zinacantán
      Robert M. Laughlin
      178 pages, 14 figures, 1976
      Vol. 23 Of Cabbages and Kings: Tales from Zinacantán
      Robert M. Laughlin
      427 pages, 11 figures, 8 maps, 1977
      Vol. 24 Lindenmeier, 1934-1974: Concluding Report on Investigations
      Edwin N. Wilmsen and Frank H. H. Roberts, Jr.
      187 pages, 166 figures, 3 maps, 109 tables
      1978
      Vol. 25 Of Shoes and Ships and Sealing Wax: Sundries from Zinacantán
      Robert M. Laughlin
      286 pages, 5 figures, 1980
      Vol. 26 Material Culture of the Numa: The John Wesley Powell Collection, 1867-1880
      Don D. Fowler and John F. Matley
      181 pages, 82 figures, 1 map, 2 tables
      1979
      Vol. 27 (1) Ceremonies of the Pawnee, Part I: The Skiri
      James R. Murie and Douglas R. Parks, editor
      497 pages, 41 figures, 2 tables
      1981
      Vol. 27 (2) Ceremonies of the Pawnee, Part II: The South Bands
      James R. Murie and Douglas R. Parks, editor
      497 pages, 41 figures, 2 tables
      1981
      Vol. 28 Identification of Pathological Conditions in Human Skeletal Remains
      Donald J. Ortner and Walter G. J. Putschar
      479 pages, 765 figures, 14 tables
      1981
      Vol. 29 The Ayalán Cemetery: A Late Integration Period Burial Site on the South Coast of Ecuador
      Douglas H. Ubelaker
      175 pages, 119 figures, 170 tables
      1981
      Vol. 30 Plains Indian Studies: A Collection of Essays in Honor of John C. Ewers and Waldo R. Wedel
      Douglas H. Ubelaker and Herman J. Viola, editors
      218 pages, 35 figures, 4 plates, 4 tables
      1982
      Vol. 31 (1) The Great Tzotzil Dictionary of Santo Domingo Zinacantán, with Grammatical Analysis and Historical Commentary, Volume I: Tzotzil-English
      Robert M. Laughlin with John B. Haviland
      1119 pages, 29 figures, 34 tables
      1988
      Vol. 31 (2) The Great Tzotzil Dictionary of Santo Domingo Zinacantán, with Grammatical Analysis and Historical Commentary, Volume II: English-Tzotzil
      Robert M. Laughlin with John B. Haviland
      1119 pages, 29 figures, 34 tables
      1988
      Vol. 31 (3) The Great Tzotzil Dictionary of Santo Domingo Zinacantán, with Grammatical Analysis and Historical Commentary, Volume III: Spanish-Tzotzil
      Robert M. Laughlin with John B. Haviland
      1119 pages, 29 figures, 34 tables
      1988
      ***Vol. 32 Geochronology of Sandia Cave
      C. Vance Haynes, Jr., and George A. Agogino
      32 pages, 7 figures, 2 tables
      1986
      Vol. 33 The Canela (Eastern Timbira), I: An Ethnographic Introduction
      William H. Crocker
      487 pages, 51 figures, 78 plates, 11 tables
      1990
      Vol. 35 (1) The Flowering of Man: A Tzotzil Botany of Zinacantán, Volume I
      Dennis E. Breedlove and Robert M. Laughlin
      706 pages, 52 figures, 66 plates, 3 maps
      1993
      Vol. 35 (2) The Flowering of Man: A Tzotzil Botany of Zinacantán, Volume II
      Dennis E. Breedlove and Robert M. Laughlin
      706 pages, 52 figures, 66 plates, 3 maps
      1993
      Vol. 36 Archeological Exploration of Patawomeke: The Indian Town Site (44St2) Ancestral to the One (44St1) Visited in 1608 by Captain John Smith
      T. Dale Stewart
      96 pages, 55 figures, 23 tables
      1992
      ***Vol. 37 Artifacts of Diplomacy: Smithsonian Collections from Commodore Matthew Perry's Japan Expedition (1853-1854)
      Chang-su Houchins
      155 pages, 143 figures, 2 maps
      1995
      Vol. 38 A Dictionary of Non-Scientific Names of Freshwater Crayfishes (Astacoidea and Parastacoidea), Including Other Words and Phrases Incorporating Crayfish Names
      C. W. Hart, Jr.
      127 pages, 6 figures
      1994
      Vol. 39 The Modernization of Three Korean Villages, 1951-1981: An Illustrated Study of a People and Their Material Culture
      Eugene I. Knez
      216 pages, 191 figures, 35 tables
      1997
      Vol. 41 Skeleltal Biology of Human Remains from La Tolita, Esmeraldas Province, Ecuador
      Douglas H. Ubelaker
      53 pages, 28 figures, 31 tables
      1997
      Vol. 42 The Ossuary of San Francisco Church, Quito, Ecuador: Human Skeletal Biology
      Douglas H. Ubelaker and Catherine E. Ripley
      32 pages, 10 figures, 19 tables
      1999
      Vol. 43 Human Remains from La Florida, Quito, Ecuador
      Douglas H. Ubelaker
      28 pages, 14 figures, 10 tables
      2000
      Vol. 44 Anthropology, History, and American Indians: Essays in Honor of William Curtis Sturtevant
      William L. Merrill and Ives Goddard, eds.
      357 pages, frontispiece, 86 figures, 13 tables
      2002

      Vol. 45 An Analysis of Forensic Anthropology Cases Submitted to the Smithsonian Institution by the Federal Bureau of Investigation from 1962 to 1994
      Gretchen A. Grisbaum and Douglas H. Ubelaker
      15 pages, 5 figures, 3 tables
      2001
      Vol. 46 Human remains from Voegtly Cemetery, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
      Douglas H. Ubelaker and Erica B. Jones, editors ; with Diane Beynon Landers, associate editor archeology vii, 224 p. : ill., map ; 28 cm.
      2003

      Vol. 47 A Chronology of Middle Missouri Plains Village Sites
      Craig M. Johnson with contributions by Stanley A. Ahler, Craig M. Johnson, Herbert Haas, and Georges Bonani
      344 pages, 69 figures, 34 tables
      2007
      Vol. 48 The Old World Paleolithic and the Development of a National Collection
      Michael Petraglia and Richard Potts
      148 pages, 99 figures, 5 tables
      2004