SACC Sponsored Sessions at the AAAs

  • lauratgonzalez
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2012
      The AAA website has made it very easy to find SACC-sponsored sessions. You can visit the AAA Home page and click on Preliminary Schedule or go directly to http://aaa.confex.com/aaa/2012/webprogrampreliminary/start.html.

      Here is a listing of all SACC-sponsored sessions for this year's meeting.

      4-0030 "I Love it When You": Teaching Tips from Faculty
      Friday, Nov 16 8:00-9:45 AM

      5-0935 Five Fields Update
      Saturday, Nov 17 4:00-5:45 PM

      6-0255 Borders and Barriers are Teaching Opportunities
      Sunday, Nov 18 10:15 AM-12 NOON

      Presenters and discussants include many SACC colleagues. I hope to see you all there!