Re: [SACC-L] Thank you all

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2012
      Lloyd, it really is so great to be hearing from you again. Yes, the
      election's end is breathlessly awaited. I only hope there are no critical
      recounts to wait through. (EEEEK!)

      In Minnesota, we still have paper ballots for which I am grateful, so it is
      now time for me to finish researching the local candidates and judicial
      elections. Good luck with voting, everyone.

      Deborah