Digitally Remastered Dead Birds

  • Greg Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2012
      Hi SACCistas,

      I see that Documentary Educational Resources released a digitally re-mastered version of Dead Birds in 2011 (http://www.der.org/films/dead-birds.html). I'm wondering if any of you have seen it and how it compares visually to the original 2004 DVD release (which I already have).

      --Greg

      J. Gregory Smith, Ph.D.
      Assistant Professor of Anthropology
      Northwest College