CALL FOR PAPERS: 2013 Annual Meeting of the Southwestern Social Science Association

  • Krista Eliot
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2012
      Dear SACC members,

      The Southwestern Social Science Association has recently added an
      Anthropology section, and we are currently soliciting papers for our
      conference in New Orleans, 2013. Please consider submitting a paper, and
      forward on to colleagues who may be interested, as well. Thank you!

      CALL FOR PAPERS: 2013 Annual Meeting of the Southwestern Social Science
      Association

      March 27-30, 2013, New Orleans Marriot, New Orleans, LA

      SSSA is the oldest interdisciplinary social science association in the
      United States, and is composed of professionals and students the fields
      of economics, history, international studies, political science, social
      work, sociology, anthropology, and psychology. The association includes
      academics and other professionals. The anthropology section is welcoming
      participation from all four subfields: socio-cultural, linguistic,
      biological and archeological anthropology. Presentations of both
      applied and academic research are welcome. Please consult our website:
      www.sssaonline.org for more information. The structure of presentations
      is flexible; suggestions for complete panels, as well as individual
      paper presentations, are encouraged. Abstracts should be no more than
      200 words and should be submitted online:
      http://convention2.allacademic.com/one/sssa/sssa13/ The submission
      deadline is November 1. Questions? Contact: sssa.anthropology@....

      Best regards,

      Krista Eliot, University of California--San Diego
      Laura Wilhelm, University of Nevada--Reno
      Karen Wu, Tulane University
      SSSA Anthropology Co-chairs