Ethics Code revisions

  • lauratgonzalez
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2012
      Colleagues,

      I have been asked to remind all AAA members to please vote on the revision to the ethics code. It is just one click: yay or nay, with the document available for reading.

      Thank you for your participation!
      Laura

      I am writing to remind you to vote on the proposed new AAA Statement on Ethics -- the Principles of Professional Responsibility. These principles are revised less than once every decade, and it is important that our members look at the principles we are proposing for the regulation of our professional conduct, then vote as to whether or not to accept them. Voting closes on October 25.