RE: [SACC-L] Got a good anthro joke?

  • Anthony Balzano
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 8 3:57 PM
      The caveman surgeon is ready to start the operation. He turns to the nurse and says "Pass the simple tools."

      The cannibal chief sends his warriors out to get dinner. They catch a missionary and bring him back. The warriors say "Chief we got a missionary. Should we boil him?" The chief says "No you idiots, he's a friar."

      PS: Cannibal jokes are the best; there are lots of clean ones. Larson jokes, of course, are de rigeur.

      Anthony Balzano, PhD
      Professor of Anthropology & Sociology
      Sussex County (NJ) Community College
      1 College Hill Rd.