CA Community College Teacher's Annual Meeting 2013

  • Jo Rainie
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2012
      Each year anthropologists from California (and beyond) come together for a great Fri - Sat. gathering in Paso Robles (middle of the State - wine country).

      Attached  is the announcement for our January meeting.

      George and I are, again, in charge of the food - so you know it will be a great party!

      Please join us in sunny California January 18-19 (a 3 day weekend!)

      Jo

    • Linda Light
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2012
        Hi Jo,
        Help, I can't find the attachment, and I really want to go this year!
        Linda
        ldlight10@...