Fw: Urban Archeology in Forest Hill Park's Great Meadow

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2012
      FW: Urban Archeology in Forest Hill Park's Great Meadow
      Below is a pasted text from a flier sent to me by Mallory Haas, former SACC student award winner, now working on her Master's. I send this out because attachments are not allowed but the flier is great...if interested, contact Mallory or Beth Hoag at mmrh2003@....

      Come help us excavate John D. Rockefeller's summer home at Forest Hill Park !!!

      in East Cleveland !!

      Information

      -All activities are weather dependent, please email at mmrh2003@... or check Facebook Center for Community Studies

      -From 10am-2pm come help local archaeologist excavate John D. Rockefeller's summer home in East Cleveland.

      -Please bring a lunch, water will be provided

      - Please park cars at the Forest Hill Blvd entrance parking lot by pavilions and follow signs to the site.

      - Dogs are welcome on a leash

      - Bathroom facilities are a good hike, plan accordingly

      -If you have any questions please contact

      Mallory Haas at (216)233-8512 or

      Beth Hoag at (216) 201-9627

      October 6th and 7th

      At Forest Hill Park