Update on Lloyd and Bev

  • lauratgonzalez
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2012
      Update on Lloyd and Bev's accident: Lloyd and Bev's car may have hit an oncoming car head on, leading to the severity of the accident. Lloyd has a broken leg and ribs, and a concussion. He should be moved from the La Cross, WI hospital to Des Moines in a few days. His children are with him. Information about memorial services is still pending.

      I will send an address for cards as soon as I get one.

      Laura
    • Pam Ford
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2012
        Thank you, Laura, for keeping us updated. This is just tragic.

        Pam Ford

        Mt. San Jacinto College

        1499 N. State Street

        San Jacinto, CA 92583