Re: [SACC-L] Lloyd Miller and Bev Drinnin

  • Barbara Mathieu
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2012
      Laura,

      this is very sad news, indeed.  I send healing thoughts for Lloyd and deepest condolences to him for the loss of his wife.

      Sincerely,
      Barbara Mathieu

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2012
        I am so sad to hear about Lloyd and Bev. Please let Lloyd know that we are thinking about him and mourning with him.

        Diane

        --- In SACC-L@yahoogroups.com, "lauratgonzalez" <ltgonzalez@...> wrote:

        > I am deeply saddened to inform you that our dear friend, Lloyd Miller, and his wife were in a car accident yesterday in Iowa. Lloyd is recovering in the hospital with broken ribs, but his dear wife Bev didn't survive the crash. I will pass along any further information as I receive it, along with an address for them.
        >
        > Laura

      • Linda Light
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2012
          At first we thought they were on their motorcycle, which would have been even worse, I would think. Thanks for keeping us informed--we are all in mourning with him and pulling for a fast recovery for him.
          Linda Light