The Subversive Archaeologist

  • Bob Muckle
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2012
      For those who may be interested, my September, 2012 column for 'Anthropology News' is now on-line. This particular column is an interview with the blogger - the Subversive Archaeologist, who has a very critical perspective of many archaeological inferences and regularly takes down what he considers to be improper reasoning about Neandertal. http://www.anthropology-news.org/index.php/2012/09/25/the-subversive-archaeologist-interviewed/