FW: Educators/education contracts at NMNH

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20 12:38 PM
      The Smithsonian's National Museum of Natural History currently has 5 requests for proposals open for education services. The deadline for proposals is 11:59 PM, proposer's time, on August 24, 2012.

      The individuals or groups hired through the proposal process will help us to develop hands-on and digital programming and content for the 10,000 square foot Education Center we are opening in 2013.

      The RFP's are available online at: http://www.mnh.si.edu/education/rfp.html

      If you have any questions about the RFP's or the work, please let me know. If you know of someone who might be interested in submitting a proposal, please forward this message!

      Bill

      Bill Watson, Ed.D.
      Chief of Learning Experiences and Evaluation
      National Museum of Natural History
      Smithsonian Institution
      (202) 633-1127
      watsonb@...<mailto:watsonb@...>