marine debris

  • Bob Muckle
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2012
      If anybody wonders what an archaeologist (ie. me) thinks about marine debris, especially that floating across the Pacific Ocean in the aftermath of the 2011 Japanese earthquake and tsunami...my August column in the on-line Anthropology News is on that very topic. http://www.anthropology-news.org/index.php/2012/08/06/thinking-about-marine-debris/