Obama's ancestry

  • frank lagana
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2012
      Some of you may have read or heard that Obama may be distantly related to a
      17th century African slave.
      I thought that this piece puts it all in perspective.

      http://www.dominionofnewyork.com/2012/07/31/obama-is-a-descendant-of-nefert=iti-confucius-too/#.UBnGvKNdCnD

      frank

    • Anthony Balzano
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2012
        Frank -- Thanks for sharing this Dominion of NY website -- it's a hoot, and informative as well!

        Anthony Balzano, PhD
        Professor of Anthropology & Sociology
        Chair, Dept. of Social Sciences & History
        Sussex County (NJ) Community College
        1 College Hill Rd.
        Newton, NJ 07860 (U.S.)

        abalzano@...