Re: All Good Things...

  • Barry Kass
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 25, 2012
      Hi Kathleen,
      I would like to say that it was always a pleasure working with you when
      I was past president of SACC, and that I always appreciated that you were
      indeed a strong supporter of SACC within the AAA. I believe that the free
      listings of SACC departments and faculty within the Guide to Departments of
      Anthropology is a result of your initiative and advocacy.
      Best of luck with your future plans.
      Barry Kass
      Prof. Emeritus of Anthropology
      SUNY Orange

    • Laura Gonzalez
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 25, 2012
        Kathleen,

        This is sad news for SACC, as you have been such a strong supporter of our section and of community colleges over the years. Personally, I have greatly enjoyed getting to know and working with you. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors!

        Best wishes and happy trails,
        Laura

        Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 26, 2012
            Kathleen,

            I second Laura's sentiments. I too have enjoyed knowing you and have appreciated your sincere support of SACC and of community colleges.

            Best wishes and good luck!

            Lloyd