All Good Things...

  • Kathleen Terry-Sharp
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 25, 2012
      Hello SACCers-
      I wanted to let you know that I will be leaving AAA. It has been my
      pleasure to part of AAA for the past 13 years. I hope that you all know
      how much I have tried to support the efforts of our community college
      faculty. I'll be available to you through September, so please do not
      hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or if I may be of
      assistance.

      I know the meetings in San Francisco will be a wonderful gathering. Cheers!

      Kathleen
      Kathleen Terry-Sharp
      Director, Academic Relations and Practicing and Applied Programs
      American Anthropological Association

    • Barry Kass
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 25, 2012
        Hi Kathleen,
        I would like to say that it was always a pleasure working with you when
        I was past president of SACC, and that I always appreciated that you were
        indeed a strong supporter of SACC within the AAA. I believe that the free
        listings of SACC departments and faculty within the Guide to Departments of
        Anthropology is a result of your initiative and advocacy.
        Best of luck with your future plans.
        Barry Kass
        Prof. Emeritus of Anthropology
        SUNY Orange

      • Laura Gonzalez
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 25, 2012
          Kathleen,

          This is sad news for SACC, as you have been such a strong supporter of our section and of community colleges over the years. Personally, I have greatly enjoyed getting to know and working with you. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors!

          Best wishes and happy trails,
          Laura

          Sent from my iPhone

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 26, 2012
              Kathleen,

              I second Laura's sentiments. I too have enjoyed knowing you and have appreciated your sincere support of SACC and of community colleges.

              Best wishes and good luck!

              Lloyd