RE: [SACC-L] LA Times series

  • Patricia Hamlen
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 25, 2012
      Linda,
      Thank you!
      From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com [SACC-L@yahoogroups.com] on behalf of Linda Light [ldlight10@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 10:28 AM
      To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [SACC-L] LA Times series

      On Sunday The LA Times started a 5-part series on over-population, including a general overview of historic population growth, youth bulges, India, China, contraception, etc. You can access all five articles at www.latimes.com/populationrising. I plan to use all 5 in my cultural anthro course this fall. There are some video clips that go with the articles.
      Linda Light