Issues with Voting in Run-Off Election

  • lauratgonzalez
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24 8:51 AM
      I apologize to those of you who are diligently trying to vote in our run-off election for Treasurer. The website has been experiencing some problems and the AAA is working on it. I will let you know via the list serv and facebook when they are resolved and you can vote.

      Laura
    • Laura Gonzalez
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 25 7:58 PM
        The website is working now, please follow the link sent by Kim Baker to vote if you are a SACC member. Thank you!

        Sent from my iPhone