day of archaeology

  • Bob Muckle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2012
      For those who are interested in archaeology, or know people who are.....it is Day of Archaeology, 2012.

      Almost 800 archaeologists from around the world are posting what they are doing this day. Most posts are in the range of about 300 words. Check it out, if you feel so inclined. It is a venerable smorgasbord of real archaeology. Kind of a nice way to mitigate all the pseudoarchaeology that is so prevalent these days.

      www.dayofarchaeology.com<http://www.dayofarchaeology.com>

      I've got two posts up, one on my work on a Japanese Camp in the Western Canada, and another on my day spent writing, tweeting, and course prep. Both are complete with misspellings and poor grammar. Of course.