  • Laura Gonzalez
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2012
      I would just like to second Kathleen's email about placing your college information on the Anthro Guide. I've done it now for Miramar for several years, it is very easy, and best of all, the AAA has extended a free listing to all community colleges. This is one of the ways that AAA has reached out to CCs in recent years - we should take advantage of it.

      If you are a SACC/AAA member who works at a CC, then you can add as much or as little information as you like. You don't have to be the chair or even full-time faculty to add the listing. Students looking for CCs with Anthro classes can find us, the AAA feels our strong presence, and we get free marketing.

      Please make or renew your listing as a service to SACC and to community colleges that teach anthro.

      Sent from my iPhone