AAA ANTHROGUIDE

  • Kathleen Terry-Sharp
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2012
      Hello SACC Members-
      I am reminding you that community colleges receive a FREE listing in the
      AAA AnthroGuide. However, time is running out for you to update your
      listing. When you log into your AAA account (your personal account-we have
      a completely new system this year) you should see tabs across above your
      name for accessing the Guide listing. While your listing is FREE....the
      new system requires you to go all the way to the end and "pay" for your
      $0.00 invoice listing. When you finish the billing/invoice process (which
      is $0.00) you will have submitted your listing.

      If you have questions or cannot access your listing, please contact Angel
      Jackson-White at ajacksonwhite@.... She will be happy to get you set
      up. We will close (SERIOUSLY close) July 2nd. PLEASE don't wait...and
      PLEASE take advantage of this opportunity.

      Thanks!

      Kathleen

      --
      Kathleen Terry-Sharp
      Director, Academic Relations

      Get connected � Like AAA on Facebook today!