Re: [SACC-L] Lists of Teaching Ethnographies and Teaching Films

  • Dorothy Davis
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2012
      Tad,
      I tried to add a new category for a course on World Ethnographies. I
      couldn't do it, but I would love to see if others are teaching this course
      and what they are using.

      On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 1:22 PM, tadmci <tadm@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Hi all,
      > I am compiling lists of the ethnographies and films used in the courses
      > we teach. I'd like to be able to create two new webpages on our site -
      > part of the "valued added" site features - for members to see what
      > others use in their classes.
      > To do this, I have created two google documents. You should (I
      > emphasize "should"!) be able to click on the links below to access the
      > two documents - you do not need to have a google account to access.
      > Then, you can add your films and ethnographies (and possibly courses) to
      > the documents. Once the lists are developed, I'll format the pages for
      > the website. Here are the links:
      > Teaching Ethnographies
      > <https://docs.google.com/document/d/15mARufFbGBP5JBgWfKD7viFaSO8UqlozR40\
      > Iplk-_W8/edit<https://docs.google.com/document/d/15mARufFbGBP5JBgWfKD7viFaSO8UqlozR40Iplk-_W8/edit>
      > >
      > Teaching Films
      > <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_3ddS8uog6sMHxFG59fESgWFn68EO7czWwK\
      > NfHv66nA/edit<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_3ddS8uog6sMHxFG59fESgWFn68EO7czWwKNfHv66nA/edit>
      > >
      > Thank you for your help with this.
      > Tad

    • tadmci
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2012
        Arrrgh. Sorry Dorothy. As much as I like Google Docs for collaborative writing projects, there are still bugs. Not sure why you aren't able to edit the document.

        I've added a space for World Ethnographies. If you wanted to email your list to me, I will add them.

        Thanks for your help,

        Tad