Lists of Teaching Ethnographies and Teaching Films

  • tadmci
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2012
      Hi all,
      I am compiling lists of the ethnographies and films used in the courses
      we teach. I'd like to be able to create two new webpages on our site -
      part of the "valued added" site features - for members to see what
      others use in their classes.
      To do this, I have created two google documents. You should (I
      emphasize "should"!) be able to click on the links below to access the
      two documents - you do not need to have a google account to access.
      Then, you can add your films and ethnographies (and possibly courses) to
      the documents. Once the lists are developed, I'll format the pages for
      the website. Here are the links:
      Teaching Ethnographies
      <https://docs.google.com/document/d/15mARufFbGBP5JBgWfKD7viFaSO8UqlozR40\
      Iplk-_W8/edit>
      Teaching Films
      <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_3ddS8uog6sMHxFG59fESgWFn68EO7czWwK\
      NfHv66nA/edit>
      Thank you for your help with this.
      Tad

    • Dorothy Davis
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2012
        Tad,
        I tried to add a new category for a course on World Ethnographies. I
        couldn't do it, but I would love to see if others are teaching this course
        and what they are using.

        On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 1:22 PM, tadmci <tadm@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Hi all,
        > I am compiling lists of the ethnographies and films used in the courses
        > we teach. I'd like to be able to create two new webpages on our site -
        > part of the "valued added" site features - for members to see what
        > others use in their classes.
        > To do this, I have created two google documents. You should (I
        > emphasize "should"!) be able to click on the links below to access the
        > two documents - you do not need to have a google account to access.
        > Then, you can add your films and ethnographies (and possibly courses) to
        > the documents. Once the lists are developed, I'll format the pages for
        > the website. Here are the links:
        > Teaching Ethnographies
        > <https://docs.google.com/document/d/15mARufFbGBP5JBgWfKD7viFaSO8UqlozR40\
        > Iplk-_W8/edit<https://docs.google.com/document/d/15mARufFbGBP5JBgWfKD7viFaSO8UqlozR40Iplk-_W8/edit>
        > >
        > Teaching Films
        > <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_3ddS8uog6sMHxFG59fESgWFn68EO7czWwK\
        > NfHv66nA/edit<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_3ddS8uog6sMHxFG59fESgWFn68EO7czWwKNfHv66nA/edit>
        > >
        > Thank you for your help with this.
        > Tad

      • tadmci
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2012
          Arrrgh. Sorry Dorothy. As much as I like Google Docs for collaborative writing projects, there are still bugs. Not sure why you aren't able to edit the document.

          I've added a space for World Ethnographies. If you wanted to email your list to me, I will add them.

          Thanks for your help,

          Tad