Get Published in SACC Notes

  • Laura Gonzalez
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2012
      Lloyd and I would like to invite any of the presenters from the SACC Fest
      2012 meeting to submit their papers for inclusion in our publication,
      Teaching Anthropology: SACC Notes. This is a great way to get published (and
      show your deans - excuse me, "managers") that you are contributing to the
      discipline!

      Submissions are also welcome for other papers on anthropology, teaching, a
      lesson plan or activity, social commentary on current events - anything that
      you might sit down and talk to a colleague in anthropology about is likely
      to interest the rest of us!

      Requirements for submission are posted on the SACC website at
      http://www.aaanet.org/sections/sacc/?page_id=456.

      Please direct any questions to Lloyd, our editor at lloyd.miller@....

      Laura