RE: [SACC-L] Conference photos

  • Pam Ford
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2012
      Laura,

      Thank you for posting the photos, but more importantly, thank you for
      organizing such a great conference. My students were blasted by an
      amazing amount of relevant information on the first Monday back from the
      conference. I think they were actually pleased to learn that their
      teachers really do get out and about to keep on learning.

      Pam Ford

      Mt. San Jacinto College

      1499 N. State Street

      San Jacinto, CA 92583