Conference photos

  • lauratgonzalez
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2012
      SACC Fest 2012 photos have been posted on our facebook page. You do not need to join facebook to see them, as we have a "public" page. Check out the Flint Knapping Workshop album and the SACC Fest San Diego album at www.facebook.com/saccweb.

      Laura
    • Pam Ford
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2012
        Laura,

        Thank you for posting the photos, but more importantly, thank you for
        organizing such a great conference. My students were blasted by an
        amazing amount of relevant information on the first Monday back from the
        conference. I think they were actually pleased to learn that their
        teachers really do get out and about to keep on learning.

        Pam Ford

        Mt. San Jacinto College

        1499 N. State Street

        San Jacinto, CA 92583