From AAA Secretary, Debra Martin

  • lauratgonzalez
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2012
      Greetings and Warm Wishes to the 11,078 AAA Members who have not yet voted!

      We are nearly halfway through our election cycle. We have made it super easy to view the quixotic and quirky photos of anthropologists running, and to read their powerful platform statements of commitment to the AAA. It doesn't take long to do, and you might be surprisingly engaged by the statements and the bios of our colleagues.

      To vote is simple. Go to the AAA website-www.aaanet.org through your preferred browser, then login to the website through AnthroGateway. Once on your "My Information" page you will see a "VoteNow" button which you should click to be taken to directly to the ballots in which you are eligible to vote on.

      Wishing you the best,
      Debra L. Martin
      AAA Secretary