Re: [SACC-L] Re: Candidate Listing Now Available on AAA Site

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 14, 2012
      yes! at the Historical Museum, then reception at the Stephen Austin hotel...and I get to help conduct the ceremony, my fourth one- 2 in the sixties with Apache ritual, tepee drumming and pig roast (kosher of course), and my son Eli last year, now my daughter Carrie...both were at SACC in Seattle, I believe. The groom his father and groomsmen will be in kilts...I am thinking of wearing a tartan yarmulke...
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 15, 2012
        Hey Mark, congratulations and best wishes. Bring a video to the next SACC conference, tartan yarmulke and all!
        Lloyd