Re: [SACC-L] Re: Candidate Listing Now Available on AAA Site

  • Tim Sullivan
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 14, 2012
      Hey Mark.
      Is your daughter getting married in Austin?
      Tim
      Timothy L. Sullivan, Ph.D.
      Professor of Anthropology
      Richland College
      12800 Abrams Rd.
      Dallas, TX 75243

      972-238-6959
      tsullivan@...
      >>> Mark Lewine 04/13/12 11:19 PM >>>
      Well, Tim, about time you walked the plank! I will be exploring the city these next two weeks as I help with my daughter's wedding ceremonies and events.
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 14, 2012
        yes! at the Historical Museum, then reception at the Stephen Austin hotel...and I get to help conduct the ceremony, my fourth one- 2 in the sixties with Apache ritual, tepee drumming and pig roast (kosher of course), and my son Eli last year, now my daughter Carrie...both were at SACC in Seattle, I believe. The groom his father and groomsmen will be in kilts...I am thinking of wearing a tartan yarmulke...

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 15, 2012
          Hey Mark, congratulations and best wishes. Bring a video to the next SACC conference, tartan yarmulke and all!
          Lloyd