Portland Area Workshop

  • Andrew Petto
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2012
      My bad for not telling you guys about this, but the annual AAPA physical
      anthro update for teachers is happening in Portland THIS Saturday.

      The program is attached.

      Sign up TODAY here: "Wescott, Daniel J" <dwescott@...>

      and get free registration at the Phys Anth meetings, as well as free
      breakfast on Saturday morning.

      Anj

      --

      Andrew J Petto, PhD