employment advice in california

  • Sari Hale-Alper
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2012
      Dear SACC members,

      I'm in the midst of plans to move to Northern California this fall
      from Phoenix, and I'm actively searching for employment at a community
      college. I have taught at community colleges and the local university
      since receving my MA in anthropology in 2009. While trained as a
      sociocultural anthropologist with museum experience, I am qualified to
      teach in other subdisciplines.

      I'm posting to inquire if any of you have any leads or tips for my job
      search. I've signed up with the California Community Colleges Registry
      and I've come across a few adjunct job opportunities that I'm going to
      apply to, but any advice you all could offer would be greatly
      appreciated.

      I hope this is an appropriate use of the listserve- if not, I apologize.

      My email address is sari.hale-alper@... and again, any tips would
      be welcome with thanks.

      Best,
      Sari Hale-Alper