SACC Notes spring issue now online

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2012
      Dear Colleagues,

      Our spring 2012 issue of Teaching Anthropology: SACC Notes (Vol. 18, No. 1) is now posted to our website, available to the public free of charge.

      (http://www.aaanet.org/sections/sacc/content/uploads/2012/04/TASN-1813.2-final.pdf).

      Enjoy!

    • kent morris
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2012
        won't open...

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6, 2012
          A corrected version was put up this morning:

          http://www.aaanet.org/sections/sacc/content/uploads/2012/04/TASN-1814.1-final-final.pdf