IRB review

  • jschennum
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2012
      I teach at a community college in New Jersey, and want to begin a new research project. My community college does not have an Institutional Review Board. I am wondering what other anthropologists at community colleges do to get their research through the IRB process.
    • Andrew Petto
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2012
        In one place where I taught, I asked the provost to oversee the process;
        she quickly convened a committee ... which became the functional
        equivalent of an IRB.

        Anj

        --

        Andrew J Petto, PhD