Gordon Gauchat-ASR Study: Conservatives' trust in science hits all-time low, UNC sociologist finds

  • frank lagana
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2012
      For those who haven't seen this....something worth discussing about as we
      think about what the next election might mean.

      frank

      http://slatest.slate.com/posts/2012/03/29/conservatives_have_less_trust_in_science_than_ever.html#article_comment_box

    • Anthropmor
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2012
        Does this remind anyone else of Darwin and Fitzroy? Or that whole period of time - scientists seen as pencil necked trouble making geeks? Upsetting the social order?
        Mike Pavlik